Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days also known as Day Zero Project.
The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).
“Many people have created lists in the past – frequently simple challenges such as New Year’s resolutions or a ‘Bucket List’. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic.”
Start date 1-12-16 End date 10-9-18 Years (2.75 years)
I will donate $5.00 to the Redford Children’s Home for every item not completed and if I complete all my goals I will throw a huge party to benefit the charity.
The rules: Document each completed task with a photo on the blog or on a social media page.
- Create a Wallet Sized Laminated Version of This List to keep with me.
- Lose Weight. 60lbs.
- Do 50 crunches every day for a month.
- Do 100 crunches every day for a month.
- Eat ONLY fruit and vegetables for 5 days straight. (seasoning & salad dressing allowed)
- Get a new hair style.
- Get tooth fixed.
- Take my iron every day for 30 days straight.
- Complete a “Couch to 5K” program
- Take a yoga class.
- Get my eyes examined and my husbands (Mine hasn’t happened since elementary school)
- Floss every day for 2 weeks.
- Do something that scares/challenges me. Something I would never normally do.
- Turn off the computer for a whole weekend.
- Go without TV for a whole week.
- Be on time everywhere for one whole day. (A serious challenge for me!)
- Finish Writing Novel.
- Publish 4 new E-books.
- Complete a novel in November as part of National Novel Writing Month.
- Get an article published in a magazine.
- Write 20 Articles.
- Write 300 Blog Posts.
- Try 25 new recipes.
- Learn to make Grandmas rolls.
- Bake two pies from scratch.
- Make a weeks’ worth of meals and freeze them.
- Start a garden and eat one thing grown from it.
- New studio.
- Get 3 clients in major publications and or media outlets (Film, TV, Interviews, web shows).
- Book clients to at least 2 Major Festivals.
- Get clients song on FM radio.
- Completely clear out my inbox every week for a month.
- Listen to my voicemail messages every day.
- Hire an assistant.
- Make and publish 4 YouTube videos.
- Produce a Festival.
- Earn $1001.00 in Stock photo revenue.
- Create 10 template flyers to resell.
- Create one new niche webpage.
- Find a great CPA.
- Illustrate 20 stock images.
- Leave comments on 50 random blogs. (0/50)
- Upload 5 new stock photos a month for 6 months. (0/6)
- Participate in a 31 pictures in 31 days picture challenge.
- Visit one new country.
- Visit one new state.
- Try 20 new restaurants in Michigan.
- Take a Girls Trip
- Visit my sister in Oklahoma.
- Visit my sister in Florida.
- Take a road trip with no destination and make random stops along the way. At least overnight.
- Stay at a bed and breakfast.
- Go geocaching.
- Throw a dart at a map of Michigan and visit that town.
- Do 20 activities or crafts with the kids off Pinterest.
- Take my hubby skiing.
- Take kids to Disneyland or Disney cruise.
- Start a journal for each kid with stories about themselves to give to them when they are grown.
- Clean my Moms house top to bottom.
- Finish family video documentary.
- Spend more time with my Dad and Mom. Learn 5 new things about each of my parents.
- Start a new family tradition.
- Backup all home video (yep still have some on VHS and some on hi-8mm)
- Go to a spa for a day.
- Be an extra in a film. Or video.
- Go to a major league game for the NBA, NFL, NHL, NLB, and a U of M game. (0/5)
- Swim in all 5 Great Lakes and the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. 0/7
- Play 18 holes of golf.
- Build the biggest snowman I can.
- Go kayaking.
- Sky dive.
- Learn to scuba dive.
- Try snowboarding.
- Go Skinny Dipping 2 times.
- Swim with the Dolphins.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Have a float in a parade.
- See a famous landmark that I’ve never visited before.
- Visit 5 local galleries. (0/5)
- Go To 5 Farmers Markets. 0/5
- Try something new every day and record it in a notebook for at least 101 days.
- Photograph a sunrise and sunset from the same point on the same day.
- Ride a Mechanical Bull.
- Make and deliver someone a complete dinner.
- Send 101 postcards, letters or packages (Not including Work related)
- Do a random good deed for a stranger every day for a week.
- Report someone’s great service at least 5 times.
- Send someone flowers 4 times.
- Flip through a phonebook, stop on five people and mail them $5 each.
- Master Dreamweaver.
- Learn to use Lightroom.
- Watch 10 Documentaries.
- Read 50 books.
- Finish 6 online classes.
- Learn to use Adobe Illustrator (especially the pen tool).
- Take a photography lighting class.
- Go 4 weeks not spending money on anything but gas, groceries and bills. (Doesn’t have to be consecutive).
- Buy a new car.
- Buy an L series Canon lens.
- Become debt free. With the exception of hubbies child support & his student loans.
101. Make a new list to complete!
Make your own list, it’s fun to think of your goals an the things you’d like to accomplish in 1001 days. You can calculate your own dates by visiting here http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html